About Ladysmith Martial Arts
Since 2000, we have been the leading Small Business proudly offering the San Francisco area unsurpassed quality. We strive to take martial arts back to its roots as both a physical and spiritual art form that represents a harmonious way of life. In a world of seemingly unending pressures, we represent an oasis of calm and balance.
Martial arts give you the tool to stay present and focused while standing in the eye of the storm. It is this self-awareness that allows you to make the best decisions in stressful situations, and to defend yourself when needed. We promote inner advancement above outward appearance.
Code of Conduct
1. Arrive 10 minutes before your class begins. Punctuality is an important part of our practice.
2. Please remove your shoes before entering the studio, and place them inside the allocated shoe rack.
3. Remove all jewelry and all accessories in the dressing room. They pose a potential danger to other participants and to yourself.
4. Mobile phones must be put in silent mode and left in the dressing room.
5. Once class is over, please put all equipment and props back in their place. The studio should be left clean and ready for the next class.